Discover all the things Toronto has to offer. You’ll find an abundance of vibrant nightlife, stunning architecture, great museums, galleries and theatre, wonderful vintage stores, luxury shops and everything in between.
- A top tech hub, ranked fourth among 25 cities worldwide.
- Toronto ranks in the top 10 of the world’s top tourist destinations.
- Heralded as one of the most diverse and multi-cultural populations in the world; half of Torontonians were born outside of Canada.
- Located on the northwest shore of Lake Ontario, one of five Great Lakes that form the largest group of freshwater lakes in the world.
- Ranked among the most liveable cities in the world, Toronto boasts more than 8,000 hectares of greenspace and is halfway to completing a 1000 km bikeway network that connects the entire city.
Get the inside scoop on Canada’s largest metropolis and tips on all the exciting things to see and do while you are here. The app includes easy-to-search comprehensive listings for events, dining, attractions and shopping.
Visit www.mytorontomeeting.ca to download the mobile app.
Looking for information about Toronto? Visit www.seetorontonow.ca.